Intemporel is a responsive WordPress theme. It’s a modern theme with a clean layout and standard typography. It has colors inspired by material design. Intemporel is a responsive WordPress theme for blogs and magazines, based on
_s framework by Automattic.
- Well-commented HTML5 templates.
- Custom template tags in inc/template-tags.php.
- Extra functions inc/extras.php like fonts.
- A script at js/header.js that makes your menu a toggled dropdown on and adds search. It’s enqueued in functions.php.
- An admin color scheme
- Google Material Design: Theme colors are inspired by Google Material Design for perfect combination to soothe your reader’s eyes.
- Google Fonts: Fast-loading Google Fonts are used in this theme – Roboto.
- Optimized for Speed: Theme is highly optimized for speed with light-weight CSS and Google Font Roboto.
- Theme Customizer: The theme comes with customization settings using latest Theme Customizer API which users can use to modify the theme as per their choice.
- Search Engine Optimization: The theme is optimized for Search Engines.
- Multiple Sidebars: Intemporel theme comes with a sidebar that appears on all pages and a content sidebar which appears only on single post pages.
The theme is in development stage and many more changes are in the way. To install the theme, like other WordPress themes:
- Download theme from WordPress repository.
- Extract the folder
wp-content/themesdirectory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate it from Admin Dashboard.
- Clean up
- Removed Admin Color Scheme
- Removed the_posts_navigation and the_post_navigation function definitions from template-tags.php
- Addressed text-domain bug
- Users can add custom message in footer.
- Support for social networks menu in footer.
- Fixed bug in Theme Customizer output CSS
- Added Color Customization Options in Theme Customizer
- Fixed Header Image
- Text Domain bug addressed
- Added Intemporel Admin Color Scheme